Skiutah Admin replied

730 weeks ago

Blind and I are in the early stages of organizing a Salvage set, and we're needing to recruit a WHM at minimum. If we have those, we'll also welcome another MNK and COR.

We want to keep the group small, but if demand insists we take more people we will include them. However, we will attempt to manage things so that two groups will do separate runs (e.g., if we have 12 members that wish to participate, we will try to form two groups of 6 to do their own zones instead of bringing 12 to one). We want to try to keep it at 6 if at all possible.

So far I have had the following people tell me they wish to participate:
Akuji
Greiver
Tira
######Run times######

Mondays & Tuesdays: Gather @ 8:00PST/10:00CST/11:00EST.

Mondays & Tuesdays: Enter @ 8:30PST/10:30CST/11:30EST.

These are subject to change, so don't fret if at first sight you realize you can't attend.
######Points and Bidding######

Each zone will be worth 3 points. 15 and 25 pieces are freelot; 35 pieces will cost 3 points at minimum. Members will use points to bid on items immediately prior to entering a remnant.

In the case that a member has a 35 piece and its corresponding 25 piece drops, it will cease to be an open freelot and he will have lot priority.

In the case that a member has a 25 piece and its corresponding 35 piece drops, he must have have at least 6 points more than other bidders to take priority. Otherwise, normal bids apply.

last edited 729 weeks ago by Skiutah
This topic is locked. You cannot post a reply.